What is Dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic gel which is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring skin component. It is carefully injected at the appropriate depth to correct deep lines, replace lost volume or to augment what you already have. The product acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating the growth of your own natural collagen.
We only inject the highest quality grade fillers which have been used on millions of patients worldwide. With the safety profile of these products combined with our extensive experience, you will achieve a natural refreshed result. All dermal filler treatments will be carried out in a controlled clinical environment and administered by an experienced medical professional.
Dermal filler can be used to treat the following areas:
- Cheek Enhancement – To restore volume, add contours and provide lift to lower face
- Lip Augmentation – To enhance the shape, definition and volume of lip
- Nasolabial Folds – Soften lines between the nose and corner of the mouth
- Tear Trough – To reduce the appearance of hollows and dark circles beneath eyes
- Chin Contouring – Enhance proportions of the face by adding definition to the chin
- Jaw Contouring – Improve the appearance and shape of the face
- Hand Rejuvenation – Boost and improve the appearance of ageing hands
Lips are an important part of facial beauty and can add appeal and youth to a face when they are well balanced with other facial features. Lip fillers can be used to plump, enhance or reshape thin or aging lips with natural yet transforming results. As we age our lip colour and border fades, lines start to appear and lips thin. Whether you have naturally thin lips, lips that have thinned with aging or are looking for a more sensuous lip shape, lip fillers can safely and gently achieve a smooth and enhanced appearance.
Lip fillers will add volume and plumpness to the lips giving a natural result. Lip fillers are made from Hyaluronic Acid, a product found naturally in the skin, in the form of a smooth gel. Our approach is to treat gradually and conservatively, to ensure the result is subtle and balanced with your facial features.
Summary Of Your Treatment
|Procedure Time||30 minutes (estimated)|
|Back To Work||Depending on site of injection 6-24 hours estimated|
|Full Recovery||48 hours estimated|
|Duration Of Results||6 – 9 months*|
|Risks & Complications||Asymmetry, infections, bruises and swelling, allergic reaction*|
Fees start from £250 for one area. A deposit of £50 is payable when booking your first consultation which will be deducted from the cost of treatment.
- Refrain from touching or rubbing the filled area for six hours after your treatment is complete.
- Avoid subjecting the filled area to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Be gentle when washing the filled area of your face.
How does it work?
What will it involve?
What is the result?
How can a facial filler treatment help me?