What’s included in my plan?
Please note: none of the following plans cover laboratory fees (to build crowns etc.), prescriptions and referrals.
|Denplan Care||Denplan Essentials||Denplan Hygiene||Denplan for Children||Denplan Membership|
|Preventive dental advice|
|Check-ups||Ask your dentist|
|Hygiene treatments||Ask your dentist||Ask your dentist||Ask your dentist|
|X-rays||Ask your dentist||Ask your dentist||Ask your dentist|
|Restorative treatment as outlined by your dentist; e.g. fillings, crowns, bridges||Ask your dentist|
Denplan Supplementary Insurance
Our optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance provides extra benefits and protects you in the case of accidental dental injury or dental emergencies.
For an additional £0.60 a month, Denplan Supplementary Insurance includes:
- Up to £450 for temporary emergency treatment in the UK, when you’re more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice*
- Up to £470 for temporary emergency treatment received abroad, anywhere in the world and specified worldwide dental injury cover
- Cover towards treatment costs if you have a dental injury
- Access to our exclusive 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000.
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan provider you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
- Dental treatment which was prescribed, planned or taking place at the start of your Denplan Supplementary Insurance
- Emergency dental treatment within 40 miles of your registered dentist
- Permanent treatment in a dental emergency that is not pre-authorised by Simplyhealth Professionals
- Dental injury from contact sports unless appropriate mouth protection is used
- Implants (unless you’re registered for Denplan Implant upgrade cover), cosmetic treatment or any treatment not deemed to be clinically necessary
- Mouth cancer diagnosed, or where consultation and tests commenced, before or within 90 days of beginning your Denplan payment plan.